I. Shovel Knight is coming to Retail
A. For 3DS, Wii U, XBOX ONE, AND PS4,
B. Available to Pre-Order at Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Gamestop, Amazon… etc.
II. Physical Version Includes:
A. Everything ALREADY Available, But Also Including:
1. Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows(AKA Plague Knight's Campaign)
2. Challenge Mode
B. Just like the Digital Version, The Boxed Version will ALSO get FREE Updates such as
1. Specter Knight's Campaign
2. King Knight's Campaign
3. Battle Mode: You can play with up to 4 characters and Battle at out as your Favorite Knight, whether they be a Villian or a Hero(Exclusive to Wii U/PS4/XBOX ONE
4. Body Swap Mode: Basically Shovel Knight Becomes female, Shield Knight becomes Male, the Enchantress becomes the Enchanter, etc.
III. DLC News:
A. Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, is COMING out BEFORE the Boxed Version!!!!!!
IV. Nintendo Exclusive Boss
A. All they've said about it, is that It'll be a MEGATON Update; Here's MY take on it, since they MOST LIKELY won't choose the more Obvious options like Link or Kirby, it'll Either be:
1. Darunia wielding the MEGATON Hammer, and once he's defeated you got the Goron Armor for Shovel knight
2. King Dedede, Since Kirby Super Star/Kirby Super Star Ultra, has a Minigame called MEGATON Punch, and He will fight Shovel Knight, and Shovel Knight will Receive either:
a. the Dedede Armor
b. the Royal Armor
c. the Dreamland Armor
See for yourselves at: